looking for large and small portawrap

• Thread starter oldschool
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 5K
O

oldschool

im looking to purchage a large portawrap. any suggestions?

A couple resourceful types here have made their own. Otherwise you're pretty much stuck buying retail. :(

Stephen, post up the pics of the one Steve Hansen made for you. 8)

We just made up another 8 small porty's for less than 12.00 in materials. I see no need to purchase a porta-wrap, they are easy to make in the shop.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A couple resourceful types here have made their own. Otherwise you're pretty much stuck buying retail. :(

Stephen, post up the pics of the one Steve Hansen made for you. 8)

i was gonna ask about that? cause i got some pipe and steel and a couple killer welder friends. i didnt want to take a safety beating:|: i need one ASAP. im also gonna need one thats lightweight in the near future. for this weeekend though ill use whatever ican. i got nuthin else to wrap and the tree is a white pine covered in pitch. i wanna keep the me rope off that bugger as much as possible. but id like to be able to take larger pieces so im not there all day.:|: i was kind fishing for a :
hey kid....go ta tractor supply and buya ?><"!%#?. it works just as well and wont cost you your whole weeks allowance.:)

Around here the State uses 4" aluminum pipe for putting up certain road signs. A person could probably make several nice portys out of one post...
:/:

We don't do that here, but proper punctuation/capitalization/grammar is always a wise thing to do. :drink:

I suppose I could probably elevate my gramatical game for this forum......but only when I post from my laptop. The iphone is far to difficult to operate with my fingertips.

At least use capital letters when needed. Not doing so reeks of laziness.

And SpellCheck is an easy download.

Yah, fug the safety stuff. MB is a closet English teacher.

He is an english teacher.
No doubt.
Yo it aint nothin a couple wraps cant handle.
Har.
matto facto when u lowewrin whithe pine yalls be better off using a nearby oak twee couple wraps keep the resin off yalzz porta.

He is an english teacher.
No doubt.
Yo it aint nothin a couple wraps cant handle.
Har.
matto facto when u lowewrin whithe pine yalls be better off using a nearby oak twee couple wraps keep the resin off yalzz porta.
Nuttin round.

Back