Limmer Boots...Best Boot For Pruning

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick, it sounds like those are the custom Limmers which sell for over 600 dollars and have an 18 month waiting people before they are ready.

Ken's a great guy and fitted me out with my stock Limmers which are a lot less expensive. It helps that the Limmers store is less than 90 minutes from my house as well.

With my foot funk problems, I could never justify spending 600 bucks on boots. Ill ruin ANY boot in 6 months. ANY boot!

Wow, that must be some funk to defy a boot dryer.

Cool avatar btw.

The boots I want are $260. I'll happily give it a shot. I've been needing a new pair.

Here's the price list.

4086eaaf-3052-d30b.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick, I have the Limmer Light Weights and only wear Merino wool socks as well. Yeah, you can wear the same pair easily for 4-5 days straight.

Just got off the phone with Carl Limmer. He got my measurements, had a few questions he needed clarified and now the boots are on the way. Can't wait!

I'll report back.

Limmers are legendary in hiking circles here in the northeast. Last I checked there was at least a 6 month wait for their custom models. People who have them will wear nothing else. Let us know how you like them.

You better believe it. I liked my Asolo 520's for quite a while, but the last couple years I was thinking I should try something new...something without goretex.

We'll see how it goes.

I'll do an unboxing video like apple fanboys do on youtube!

Boots arrived today!! I made an unboxing vid and rambled for 15 minutes:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JDgdwjjsvt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I realize some of y'all might not want to watch me ramble for that long, so I redid the video and tried to avoid rambling and that got it to 5 minutes...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N0lLRonQMa4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy!

love
nick

Back