Kinoki Foot Pads

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
I dunno about this! It kinda reminds me of Ear Candling.

body2.jpg

Opinions?

seen that on TV or something similar. sure seems like alot of crud comming out or off of there feet. maybe they should just take a bath now and again.

I love when infomercials use the "BUT WAIT!"

That thing looks wierd...I don't think it does what they say it does. If it is so effective, why are we just hearing out about it NOW and why does it only cost $20 for life. I'm thinking there's something else to this.

I've looked into the ear candling thing. I even bought the candles, on a whim, but after 5 minutes of online research, decided to never use them. Maybe I can raffle off the candles!

love
nick

last I remember hearing the ear candling thing was BS. gimme a hot shower and a cutip and I can get my ears clean, thanks much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
land a cutip and I can get my ears clean, thanks much.

Of course you know you're NOT supposed to do that, right? The MOST you're supposed to do is dump hydrogen p or alcohol in your ears. I've never "cleaned out my ears" in my entire life. I don't even own any Q-Tips. If the blasting showerhead can't get it then it don't get done.

Sounds like somebody put it on their forehead! (to cure a hangover)

Sounds kind of strange. I can speak to the benefits of reflexology. I go a few times a year and it's pretty cool. I leave with an amazing feeling of wellbeing. It could be all in my head, but does that really matter?

TS

Of course you know you're NOT supposed to do that, right? The MOST you're supposed to do is dump hydrogen p or alcohol in your ears. I've never "cleaned out my ears" in my entire life. I don't even own any Q-Tips. If the blasting showerhead can't get it then it don't get done.

Every doctor will tell you to NEVER insert anything into your ear canal. Thats always made me wonder about the ear plugs for hearing protection...

Thats always made me wonder about the ear plugs for hearing protection...

Actually, ear plugs DO hurt your ears. Just like Q-Tips, they push debris/wax farther back into the ear canal. You gotta be real careful.

Funny thing about hearing is you don't know when you're loosing it.

Oh I've been having some real definite signs. Huh, huh, what'd ya say? My wife comments often that I'm talking really loud or yelling but it doesn't seem that way to me. I swear it's going to help my daughter be more assertive in life, cause if she's being shy at all and talking in her little quiet voice I can't make nothing out, I'm often telling her to 'speak up'. Also find it's real bad whenever there's any kind of background noise like driving or in crowds.

And don't forget Tinitus! Sometimes I wish I was deaf the way I have all these ringing sounds in my head 24/7!

I use a wax loop to clean my ears every so often... it's probably a bad idea but q-tips don't work for me, they push the wax into my eardrum and everything gets muffled for several days unless i use a loop.

As for the foot detox thing, I prefer to just sweat.... besides, it sounds like they might be killing trees to make the things.
"Formulated in Japan using all-natural tree extracts and..."

Sounds more like a pad that makes a chemical reaction with your sweat to make you THINK it's taking crap out of your system.

Probably complete horshute.

Actually, ear plugs DO hurt your ears. Just like Q-Tips, they push debris/wax farther back into the ear canal. You gotta be real careful.

Isnt there an old saying?

Never put anything smaller than your elbow in your ear.

So, does anyone here do that ear candling tomfoolery? I think Monkeypuzzle said he does it.

I've done it the ear candling, no idea if it worked really. It looked like a bunch a ear wax in there so I dunno?

It kinda reminds me of Ear Candling.
Opinions?
-----------------------------------

Ear Candling ya say,

Ear Candling is when they stick a candle in your ear and it sucks all the crap out of your ear cavity!

Hmmm,

If thats true, would it not work the same on someone who is constipated? Just need to change the location of the candle & light that baby up!!!:P :lol:

HC

-----------------------------------

Ear Candling ya say,

Ear Candling is when they stick a candle in your ear and it sucks all the crap out of your ear cavity!

Hmmm,

If thats true, would it not work the same on someone who is constipated? Just need to change the location of the candle & light that baby up!!!:P :lol:

HC

Doubles as a sure-fire alarm clock, too. ;)

Back