Interesting felling technique!

If you recall back that guy always came up with some method he thought was earth shattering but proved not to be .One occasion he dropped a palm tree right into a fence which he tried to explain .He wasn't much of a mechanic either .Sent me a Zama C1Q carb from a 200T Stihl he claimed nobody could figure out what was wrong with it and it took me less than 5 minutes to figure out .I just had to ignore him after a continuation of all the BS which went on forever like a stuck record .

Oh, he was a terror. That bloke. Embarrassing to even have on the forum. Eric... www. Tree World. com. A site hell bent on destroying good honest folk.

Last I hear ol' Eric met a bitter end.

I don't mean ill will to many, but he was top of the list. That man had serious problems.

They are among us ,trolls that is .If they get on my nerves too badly and I can find out how to do it I just put them on ignore . Problem is I'm about stupid how to navigate different forums operating systems to get the job done .

I don't know if this is worth mentioning but I will .If this is true that guy was from Australia I believe and slandered a guy from Great Briton relentlessly for no reason .Slander and libel laws in GB are a lot different than those in the USA .As a result in a law suite by the guy from GB the offender lost and I think was not only fined but some how was prevented from using the internet .How that was done if it actually was I have no idea but that's the last that guy ever was found on any forum .
Trolls, hackers etc are just the unpleasant part of using the internet .I have no idea how to actually avoid them .You get rid of one and ten more show up .

I think one of those guys got a catastrophic abdominal injury (evagination of bowel, etc.) from an accident in his bucket truck...did not die but it was a life-changing event.

ekka? what became of him?

He had to close his forum after his attacks on the arborist I mentioned above. I was in contact with that guy at the time about the Grey Box Psylid that was killing hundreds of trees in Western Sydney.

He just picked the wrong "Mark" to harass that time, and recording phone calls and posting them on the internet is illegal so that didn't help and he had to shut down the forum. He did live in Brisbane then, wife left and last I heard was he moved further up north in Queensland.

Ekka! He had a mean-streak unmatched. Lost soul. I can only image it must be hell to live in a world filled with so much hate.

As internet forums go Ekka was an embarrassment for the House. Butch did good to get rid of him, But it wasn't the end ekka totally.

What an episode that was.

Back