I want to live somewhere else

lonniels

TreeHouser
So i am trying to figure out where the best place is to be an arborist. I want to factor in quality of life and quality of tree care. What are your thoughts? Montana is great but i am ready for a change.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya i know nothing about japans trees but i always have thought that would be cool

Give me your thoughts on the islands

The islands of the Florida Keys are very cool. Actually hot! Arborist standards are respected here, especially in Key West. Have you considered these islands? 100 miles long with some places only 3 miles wide. We work 365 days a year for the most part and would love to employe another Certified Arborist!

The best is MT, what part, I did a forest survey for BLM in the Little Rockies (Zortman)...really pretty country.

The islands of the Florida Keys are very cool. Actually hot! Arborist standards are respected here, especially in Key West. Have you considered these islands? 100 miles long with some places only 3 miles wide. We work 365 days a year for the most part and would love to employe another Certified Arborist!

That's definitely an opportunity worth looking into there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have never considered key west, i visited northern florida and liked it. Do you guys have a website?

Colorado sure does have awesome weather. I foget the average number of sunny days per year there but its a great number.

Back