I snore

I pretty much always sleep on my side or front. As my wife will give me the stop snoring smack otherwise.

lol, I get that too. Sometimes it's just a pointy finger right in the ribcage. That'll get me to roll over in a heartbeat.

try to get few hours in before midnight, fatigue will lead to more snoring might need more than the eight hours to get your rest which is all part of good health and weight loss which in turn will help with snoring.
I feel best if in bed by 9 and hopefully a sleep in 10 to 20 minutes.
Loosing weight is supposed to be easy if you are well rested.
Hope this helps

I've had same shift roommates up here that slept with a cpap machine. . My goodness what a racket he and that thing made. T hot one of them died a couple times. And trust me. I littrtly sleep thru earthquakes. I hate having a same shift.roommate. but those guy with sleep apnea. They bring a whole new meaning to trying to get a nights sleep.

Not as bad as laying culvert with a narcoleptic hoe operator . As far as sleep troubles go anyway.

Sleep disorders can be serious .Mrs Smith spent last night in the hospitol having a sleep test and she does snore and I mean loud .

All kinds of things can be associated with sleep apnea ,like congestive heart failure .They once thought obesity was the cause of the apnea but have since concluded the apnea caused the retention of fluids .Not all people with apnea blow up full of fluids like a poisoned pup though .

The ole girl is almost narcaleptic as a result .She can sometimes nod off in the middle of a conversation.

It isn't that .The accumulation of fluids is a result of lymphedema .The cause of that is unknown .

I have seen however people with sleep apnea to the point of narcolepsy blow up like poisoned pups from fluid retention who previously were normal sized folks .I mean in the course of a year and a half go from 180 pounds to 270 .A guy at work is one example I just typed about .

Back