I Am Legend

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
So ya'll pumped for this flick? It's adapted from a short story by Richard Matheson, written around the early forties. I think it will be sweet, but I don't think the movie follows the original storyline as well as it shoulda.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX773fMkS90&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX773fMkS90&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

175px-Iamlegend.jpg

Looks like it'll be a good one.

Will Smith has really progressed into a great film star.

I have dreams about weird shit like this. Looking forward to this one.:|:

Omega Man is what I was thinking when I saw the previews!

Looks good.

What was the song played in Omega Man when Burt(?) Charleton(?) was on the highway?

I just watched this flik last night.....

I thought it was pretty good.

Good enough I'll watch it again before I return it.

Ive also got " No country for Old men", heard its awesome.

I've been wanting to see "No Country for Old Men" with the move just haven't had time. Let me know what you think of it.

hmmmm.

I didnt notice the alternative ending. I'll catch that the second time around.

No Country... is awesome. You've got to pay attention to the real meaning of the movie though. The main story isn't about the guy killing everyone. It's about the Sherriff.

Just watched the alternate ending, and it makes a whole lot more sense. That lead zombie dude was prevalent throughout the whole movie, and I was wondering why. Now I know.

It's funny how Hollywood will choose crappy endings over the "better" ones that make more sense and help the story develop more. Oh well.

I need to see "No Country for OLd Men" and "There Will Be Blood". Both were filmed where I javelina hunt.

No country was an awesome movie.

I am legend got shut off after the dog got hurt..............

Back