Husky vs Stihl Tree Saws

• Thread starter Wagnaw
  • Start date
  • Replies 56
  • Views 6K
I can hardly keep tools enough for 1 brand of saw on all my trucks. I'm just sticking with stihl cause they are good and any bar wrench from any of my trucks will work on any of my saws (except the 090s but they don't ride in the trucks often)

I personally like pulling a saw off the shelf and going in the back and saying... "Please take the safety chain off and put some real chain on this saw for me please" :D

I've been fortunate enough in the West, that has never been a problem.:evil:

I've only used a top handle Husky on a few jobs and it was way back. I remember thinking that was a stupid place to put an exhaust port, other than that the design was fine. What turned me off about Huskys and on about Stihls is how reliably a Stihl starts... the Huskys I've used? Not so much.

I can't beleive this is even a thread. When my pull cord snapped on my 200t yesterday I felt good knowing I had two more ready to go stihl.

I can hardly keep tools enough for 1 brand of saw on all my trucks. I'm just sticking with stihl cause they are good and any bar wrench from any of my trucks will work on any of my saws (except the 090s but they don't ride in the trucks often)

Do the 090's get a special motorcade?

Back