hi-v vests

inztrees

inzhouse
how many of you guys where vests of something of the sort? I do not at Bartlett but did at asplundh on or off road.

post-4558-1172725947.jpg

If we are working very near a road, I and the guys will wear a basic high viz vest.

They can be life saving for ground guys working near traffic, and OSHA will sock ya with a fine if they think you need it and you ain't wearing it.

The only time I think we have worn them, me included, is for actual traffic control down in Key West at Truman Annex.

I've got a cheapy mesh vest in my gear bag for when I'm working around traffic or with more than a 3 man crew. I really like the idea of crews wearing bright colored T's, like Boston said. Smart biz & safe.

I've got a cheapy mesh vest in my gear bag for when I'm working around traffic or with more than a 3 man crew. I really like the idea of crews wearing bright colored T's, like Boston said. Smart biz & safe.
Wow, that's almost word for word what I just typed. I prefer that folks in the work area look as much not like a tree as possible.

TS

Back