Help, Cracked cylinder head

ptptree

TreeHouser
Hi, I have a bandit 90 with a cracked head. The engine is a 37hp wisconsin VG4D. Anybody got one of these cylinder heads? The manufacturer has broke the mold! Cheers, Rob.

Another thing about Wisconsin engines .They made millions of them .You can Google parts suppliers all over the world for parts .Now new OEM parts from Wisconsin like most small engines have never been cheap but they can be found .

Even the engines used if you are at the right place at the right time .I have a 31 HP 4 banger I got at an auction for 45 bucks that runs like a top that sells on flea bay for usually two grand or higher .You run old stuff you about have to be somewhat of a junk yard dog to keep them in parts --Woof Woof .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Al, I located a 45hp engine, bigger and better then my 37hp, but I still got a head off of ebay. Lots of those parts around!

You must have bought it today because when I checked at work at 3 PM it was still on there unless the guy had two of them .

Yeah a 45 would get -r-done in grand style as opposed to a 37 HP .I think the one I intend on putting on my home made band sawmill is either 31 or 34 HP .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The 45 hp engine has 350hrs and it fit on my chipper with a few small mods. It beats the 990 that I demo'd with a 85 hp motor. woof

Back