The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

Ford 300 6 Cyl. Headers

• Thread starter RIVERRAT
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 4K
R

RIVERRAT

Getting ready for another possible move. Sick of packing around extra stuff!!

These headers where for 4 wheel drive should still work fine for a 2 wheel drive. Have never been mounted. I purchased them from Clifford out in California. They do have some service rust.

Wanting $125.00 + shipping. Send me a pm if interested

Also have a few guns mostly rifles in various calibers that I will be parting with. Remington, Winchester, & Anschutz. Some are cosmetically ruff but they
come with a accuracy garruntee when used with described loads. 2 of the Winchesters are PRE 64 make. 1 is 264 caliber & in perfect, unfired condition, with factory box. This Winchester will not be sold at a bargain price....Send me a pm if interested.

Attachments

J

Jonseredbred

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
oooh, I could put headers on one of my chippers.

G

Greenhorn

Those aren't for an inline 6 though right?

G

Greenhorn

nevermind, didnt look at the pics close enough, guess they are

J

Jonseredbred

They'll give it a 2 stroke sound too!!!

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
my first car was a '75 firebird. it had a straight 6 in it, my mechanic chuckled every time he opened the hood, he said to this day he has still never seen a straight 6 in the camaro/firebird/trans am series.
:) and it was very gutsy compared to the z28 with the 350 I had a couple years later.

Al Smith

Mac Daddy
The original Firebirds,'68 I think, came with inline 6's . The original 'vette,1953 had a 235 cu inch "blueflame special " just a GMC truck engine with a wilder cam and 2 single carbs with a split exhaust .My buddy had a '55 Chevy set up with that engine that would smoke the average 283 .

Tucker943

Bamboo Plantation Owner
I just bought a 84 ford to add as a plow truck. has a 6 banger in it. I LOVE that old dog. Has a stick. That thing hauls ass. Honestly, I'm not saying its twin turbo diesel but that truck will do wheelies around any of my trucks that had 302's and 5 speeds. I think that is a ballsy little engine and am really surprised.

Al Smith

Mac Daddy
I don't really know why but it's been known for years that an inline engine produces more torque than the same size in a v configuaration .

I've got a '50 Buick,248 cubic inch 8 inline .It will pull away from a stop sign in high gear at just a tad bit above idle .

GASoline71

'cause chicks dig scars
Had a '67 Chevy pickup way back when... 292 inline 6 with a 600 cfm Holley 4 barrel on an Offy manifold... that truck was kick ass... Didn't have split exhaust... but with the cam we had in it... it sounded mean.

Gary

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!