half wrap handle for a 372xp.

• Thread starter bill22
  • Start date
  • Replies 36
  • Views 5K
Just an observation, Bill. At the Treehouse we've been fortunate to build a pretty high level of trust and respect with each other, and it permeates throughout the forum and extends to each and every member. We all treat each other how we wish to be treated, and often go to great lengths to help each other out. You're welcome to have a seat at the table but you have to hold up your end.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm here to clear the air, Kevin I didn't make before closing time today to reship the handle, I will do it Monday as well as a few extras you might get some use out of and to show I'm sorry I'm also going to send your chain back as well as a few bucks to buy yourself a 6 pack.I'm so sorry things got out of hand.I know talk is cheap,especially on the internet but I'm known by my friends as a man of my word and I will make this right,I'll even get express shipping if possible.

I'm here to clear the air, Kevin I didn't make before closing time today to reship the handle, I will do it Monday as well as a few extras you might get some use out of and to show I'm sorry I'm also going to send your chain back as well as a few bucks to buy yourself a 6 pack.I'm so sorry things got out of hand.I know talk is cheap,especially on the internet but I'm known by my friends as a man of my word and I will make this right,I'll even get express shipping if possible.

The chain is yours to use. Keep it. I gave it to you.

You just need to break and take 4 drive links out for your use on a 72 drive link bar.

Thanks,but I'm still gonna send a few bucks for a 6 pack and some extras because i feel bad about delaying you on your project.Again I'm really sorry and I will make this right.

It's not about making it right here Bill, it's just about doing right, if you will.
This isn't a normal web site at all!
Brian and I fight like cats and dogs most days, he was traveling though the country staying at place to place, I eagerly opened my door to him and was happy to give him a place to stay.
I needed a set of spurs for a job, a member here pm'd me wanting my address, a week later I had a set of spurs.
A member needed a new rope, I'd just bought some poison hivy that I didn't like, he got it shipped to him.
It's about respect and honor, not trying to make up or one up anyone here. I know a little bit about a lot of things and help where I can, but when I get into something that I am uncomfortable, I KNOW I can get an honest answer from someone here and they will tell me if I'm in over my head or guide me how to do it. As I try to share my knowledge with everyone else here.
Just do what you said you would, if you can't say why, no one here is going to judge you, trust me on that one!

Just so everyone knows. I received a 372 half wrap handle today from Bill.

There appears to be a 200 used bar and chain, used clutch drum from? and used air filter from?

Thanks for following through. 8)

Just so everyone knows. I received a 372 half wrap handle today from Bill.

There appears to be a 200 used bar and chain, used clutch drum from? and used air filter from?

Thanks for following through. 8)

bar and chain are from a 192t i blew up, rim and drum are from a 141 basket case i have,should also be a 3/8 stihl rim which is new. air filter is for a 51/55 husky. hope you can get some use out of the extra pieces.

bar and chain are from a 192t i blew up, hope you can get some use out of the extra pieces.

Just so you know. I gave the stihl bar and chain to another Treehouse member that stopped by the house the other day. He owns a couple 200T, so it was only fitting they went to him.

Thanks.

No but I got that itty little bar .:) It's one of those light weights with an 043 chain .

Well the only thing in this I will add is often times on these little deals members here will ship stuff before they even have an idea what the shipping costs are or before they even get paid for it ,Just sayin ,it's pretty good bunch here .Fact a lot of stuff just gets sent and no one expects any money for it .Damned few places you find that .---but if anybody and I repeat anybody gets screwed no one here will ever deal with them ever again ,that's written in stone .

Back