Groovy Rotator Screenshots

theres one on the rotator of my lil ones and myself, and greg lou, and some other fellas by the tree at confusion hill id love to get from here, my kids are bigger now

Hmm, I really wonder? Butch if this was jeoprody I think I might be able to collect some coin. Nice cast pads BTW, but I seem to still prefer super wraps with steel inserts, just got the cadillacs but haven't got used to them yet on my Buck Ti climbers. They are lighter for sure. Sorry to derail I am good at that. LOL.

Thank God because thats what I am going to do. Just wanted another opinion. My other skinny guys don't like them either ( they use spurs to clean coconut trees ). Thanks.

I found that those pads just didn't work that well with the Titanium gaffs. They just felt disconnected and not very comfortable. After 5-6 years I never did get very comfortable with the Ti's and ended up selling them after getting a deal on another pair of Kleins. The Kleins may be heavier but I climbed on them for 15 years and they just felt right to me.

Hey Brian I been using the Buck Ti with the super wrap pads/ metal inser for five years and they work great, but wanted to see what the fuss was about the caddy pads. Did not work so I am back on my original combo. Always liked the look of the Kleins though and soon need a second pair, might just have to give them a try.

Most don't like the Kleins but it's what I started on, so they feel right to me. I like the offset gaffs even though that's what most others dislike about them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder what Derek is up to, nowadays? Did he let a woman do him in?

j8mgt1.jpg

Back