Got ethanol ?

Sta-Bil is widely recognized and proven as the industry standard. Sta-Bil is cheap and readily available everywhere. No, I'm not going to try some overpriced, unproven imitation sold on the internet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didnt think so ,Its a far out site .
No way id use it .
Did you read all the tabs and pages .
Crazy stuff.

Ps never get sta bil on your skin ,,,,never

Didnt think so ,Its a far out site .
No way id use it .
Did you read all the tabs and pages .
Crazy stuff.

Ps never get sta bil on your skin ,,,,never
What does it do to skin? I've had it on my hands many times but always washed them off right away. Not because I knew there was any danger but because I hate the smell. Maybe I should be more careful with the stuff.

I dunno but how the heck did you wash off that smell ?
I washed and washed but found the smell lingers for 48 hours no matter how much i wash.

Or plain old Gojo creme hand cleaner, followed up with liquid dish soap (Dawn) to eliminate the Gojo smell. This is my personal formula for ridding my hands of all gasoline and oil related residue.

I use what ever the boss buys. Most times it's some stinky citrus cleaner but we always have a bar of good ol Lava around and I find it removes hand cleaner smell pretty well.

BS none of that take the smell off of my doigts once i get Stabil on umm.
Yalls noses must be clogged with sawdust.

Maybe if you didn't have your fingers stuffed in your nose all the time. Quit being such an idiot.

BS none of that take the smell off of my doigts once i get Stabil on umm.
Yalls noses must be clogged with sawdust.

HAHAHAHA You know what smells worse and is a hard smell to get rid of? Old gas that never had fuel stabilize. Now that STINKS!

Last edited:
I had an old Ford pickup that sat around for a couple years. I fixed it up and put fresh gas in it. The little bit of old stale gas left in it made the exhaust reek. It was so bad it made my eyes burn. It took about a month for the smell to finally go away.

Back