Glock torture test

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 67
  • Views 7K
Sounds like you have a good case of copyright infringement. This youtube dude is trying to steal your identity.

I have a soft spot in my heart for 44 mags. The little one on the bottom makes plenty of noise.

Attachments

• IMG_0008 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0008 (Small).JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
That is a monster but I just don't think of it as a real "Handgun".
600-gun-5.JPG

This is getting ridiculous.
If handgun developement continues this way, eventually someone will find a way to put a handle on an 18" naval gun and call it " the worlds largest handgun"

Last edited:
Yea, I just saw it again. Damn, I bet that thing has a kick to it! I wonder why such a short barrel? I'd was a slab side underlug on it just for that.

I got a chance to shoot one a few weeks ago... the 8 3/8" compensated model. It was awesome!
:D

Kick wasn't that bad, it's engineered for the loads it handles.

I have the 8" 500 and a 5" 460, neither kick (subjective) but they are hella loud.

Noone has ever not smiled after shooting them with me.

Here's a 45 magnum at the range.
and some other guns,
I don't know anything about guns, I just like to shoot them.

Attachments

• Halloween and Black Sunday 022.JPG
    Halloween and Black Sunday 022.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Halloween and Black Sunday 030.JPG
    Halloween and Black Sunday 030.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The worlds most powerful pistol is the Austrian Pfeifer-Zeliska .600 Nitro Express Magnum. It is chambered to fire the British developed .600 caliber rifle bullet originally made by Holland and Holland. This revolver was not originally a full production model but a one off, built especially for a wealthy Swiss gent...Mr. Zeliska.

But if you would like one and I am sure that a few of you 'gunslingers' with a bit of disposable income would, then contact Pfeifer arms ( url near bottom of page ) and they will make one for you. Priced at 13,840 Euro's. This equates as $17,316* or £11,722* including Tax ( *at Exchange rate as of 20 November 2008 )

Attachments

• 600-gun-1.JPG
    600-gun-1.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
How does the "Judge" recoil with ful house .410 rounds Carl? I have a buddy thinking about getting one, but he sufers from MS and I don't kow that he will have enough grip for it.

It's not terrible.

Of all the guns in that picture, the Judge with .410's is what I'd pick if I had to choose something to get shot by.

IMO, 45LC is the only suitable option for defense against anything but varmits/snakes.

Even then, 45LC isn't that great, given the price of the gun.

What's the diff between the Glock G19 and the G34?

The 19 is a compact 9mm, the 34 is more a range gun in 9mm.
The 45LC isn't an ideal load, but with some modern hollow points, I think it would be rather formidable in a defensive gun. Just a lack of development is holding it back.

Pretty much the G34 is a G17 with a longer slide, the lowers are interchangable.

The G19 is my favorite all around pistol. It's grip is different than the G17 in more ways than it being shorter. The "hump" is farther up the grip in relation to the web of the thumb, which fits my hand better.

The G14/34/17L all have a 17+1 capacity. The G19 is 15+1.

Back