FS hitchhiker and lockjack

Darn, I missed your first post, Lonniels! Welcome to the TreeHouse and good luck selling your hitchhiker!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am usually on the buzz but i think i will spend more time here. Thanks for the welcome

Hey Nick,
I dont know Dave personally but i have talked to him online. I need to go over to that side of the state and meet him in person. Thanks for the welcome Nick.

... I need to go over to that side of the state and meet him in person...

Good to see you posting hear, Lonnie! If you do ever head this way it would be great to meet you. So what have you decided on for a climbing system?

Dave

Hey Dave!

I have been using some Ddrt, but i think i prefer my zk-1. I had a zk-2 but i thought it did not provide enough friction. The hitchhiker is great, but it leaves me feeling exposed. I am constantly trying new stuff though, so it could change.

Ya Lonnie is my name. Kind of a girls name, but i own it all the same

Thats ok, people think my last name is Boner, atleast its manly though.

You know whats makes me mad is this Boehner/Bane-er guy. What a loser, his name is BONER Bough, boeh all sound like BO in the germanics, but he got tired of being made fun of and couldnt own it.

Have a couple friends named Lonnie.. Never considered it a girls name...
Now Sue on the othr hand......
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-1BJfDvSITY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The lockjack is in like new condition. The only wear is on the cam and the wooden ball is a little dirty. I will try to figure out pics on my phone. Thanks for the interest. Lonnie

Hey benn, i cam email some phone pics, i will guarentee it if you dont like it, just send it back. Lonnie

I would consider trades, newer style ropeguide, maybe some other stuff. Thanks

Back