Free hearing protection!!!

Well nifty. Paul is into free drugs while Andy seeks free safety products. Hmmm, Ya done good Andy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seriously Justin, I was so proud I showed off the box of goodies to Jeff, Dave and family, you can't beat this with a stick!!!!

I was impressed with what they sent Andy. I seriously doubt any would use all of it in a year.

A free set of muffs, a set of neck hanging plugs with replacement plugs (not sure how else to describe them) and ten pair of, I believe, seven types of regular ear plugs. It's a bonus package, I swear!!!!

I filled out the survey for one of my coworkers. It'll be a little surprise package for him.

Might be a trick to innoculate you with a microbial brain-eating virus that'll influence your vote in November to favor the GOP and open the door for Satan to take over the world. Wait, that already happened when they sent everyone a free subscription to TREE SERVICES magazine.

I have filled that out twice and nuthin.
Maybe, I don't answer the questions correctly.

TS

That make the third time I've filled that damm thing out and I haven't gotten a thing yet

Andy must have all the right answers. He definatly had a box full of ear plugs and a set of muffs. All in a nice box.

Andy probably sent in a picture of his thumb so they HAD to send hearing protection for his co-workers.They prolly figured he'd be screaming and cursing again sometime in the near future.:P

Andy probably sent in a picture of his thumb so they HAD to send hearing protection for his co-workers.They prolly figured he'd be screaming and cursing again sometime in the near future.:P

Thats just mean, MEAN I tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they ran out of stuff and just ignored further responses. they got more boxes of freebies and and have started taking "orders" again. for some reason, they didn't strat with all the "backorders".... {shrug}

Just got my big box of freebies. Headset and lots of different earplug thingys...great score.:D

where was all this good stuff forty years ago , when I could still hear ?:cry:

Back