Foul Language

Yeah, seems I missed out on a lot as well:?

I do also slip now and again Butch. Sorry, I will try harder in the future.

One of the neighbors peacocks yelled at me yesterday as I drove by:O,dang near ditched it.
I'll let him know that's not acceptable any more.

Dang... I figured it was me inspired this thread. I'll try to behave.

so is this ne tree we are talking about or bagmaster
it looks like the thread was cleaned up a bit and i didnt see any of the drama
im wathching my language for ya butch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All I ask is you don't post obscenities outside of the forums that that's allowed in.

Regular cursing - shit, goddamn,, hell, whatever is OK in any of the other forums.

maybe we should have a list of acceptable lingo. I got a slap on the wrist once for using the P word which to me is less offensive than shit. That said I never have been to up on decorum...............

Do we really need specific rules? It's the beginning of the end, I tell ya. This place has no rules and has run pretty damn well for the last few years without them. Do we really want to start with written rules now?

I think the original 'rules' were that while you're in the public forums, you should 'act' like your customer/boss/mom/kids are reading what you write. As they well might be.

In the Garage or other private forums, who cares as long as it's not hurtful or generally unacceptable to the rest of the members. Seems that what's 'unacceptable' can't be really defined, but no one seems to have a problem saying so if it is. That doesn't seem to happen too often, though.

Pretty simple....no biggie.

The House has only one rule: "Don't be a D-Head"!

Enough said.

HC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the original 'rules' were that while you're in the public forums, you should 'act' like your customer/boss/mom/kids are reading what you write. As they well might be.

In the Garage or other private forums, who cares as long as it's not hurtful or generally unacceptable to the rest of the members. Seems that what's 'unacceptable' can't be really defined, but no one seems to have a problem saying so if it is. That doesn't seem to happen too often, though.

Pretty simple....no biggie.

Thank you.

Now come on now get real .All Butch was asking is that folks clean it up just a tad bit in the open portion of the forum .

There are other portions of the forum that if you choose you can get real specific on your thoughts .

I'll tell you this ,nobody on the face of the earth can get more specific than myself .Ex sub sailor ya know .;)

We should pride ourselves in that we pretty much have a ruleless forum. Butch has a life besides here. We take away from that time the more he has to sit here & baby sit us...

The more Butch has baby sit the sooner he will get shut down the house. Do we want that to happen folks. I think not. This is a nice place to hang out at. less keep it that way.

I'm a foul-mouthed bitch. Get used to it.
That said, I'll try to keep it in check.
I'm Butch's bro reincarnate.

Back