Flyfishin' and Hikin' all in one day

Stewart at the Rexville Grocery, he's a party animal. I got to know him when he was a furniture maker and lived on a ranch near me in Marshall, California, on the Tomales Bay. Nice guy, smart for sure.

Wow Jay... I have stopped there more than a dozen times over the years. It's on the lower Skagit... just before the river forks and makes the delta. Cool!

Gary

Small world, eh? Gary, thanks for sharing the pictures, it looks beautiful up there.

Looks like a great trip, Gary.

You need to go back on Aug. 1 for this big deal at Rexville Grocery!!! (highlights are mine)

8th Annual
White Trash Food Festival
This retro event features a COOKING CONTEST and prize for the best white trash food. Categories for judging include appetizers, main course and dessert. Judging by an esteemed panel including Spam Robins, Dr. Daniable Jenson and supreme being to be named later. Cheese whiz tasting, spam snacks and good ol'boy beer along with live music will this an entertaining afternoon. Last years event had people cook'n in trailers in the parking lot and great duds. So get out your good'ol boy & girl clothes and win a prize for the best dressed!

When: Saturday, August 1st

Great fun.:what: I wonder if the same bunch of liberal artist types dressed up in gold chains wearing baggy clothes, drinking fortys, and thumping the bass, and it was called "(I've ran out of vocabulary) fest" if everyone would think it was so fun?

Great fun.:what: I wonder if the same bunch of liberal artist types dressed up in gold chains wearing baggy clothes, drinking fortys, and thumping the bass, and it was called "(I've ran out of vocabulary) fest" if everyone would think it was so fun?

That would be kind of fun to see too, from your car's window in the parking lot. No hoes?

Gee thanks Gary....like I wasn't missing the West Coast enough as it is!!!

Good to see you're getting out there buddy! Maybe I'll join you again in a few years.

Back