Felling a back leaning stub

Perhaps with a humboldt? I don't know if it would cause it to slide down the trunk, though, on second thought.

You always get 'em on the deck without a problem Ben...top job as usual, mate. The weather didn't help but you three did great. Shame I didn't have more $$ on it.....Winter work is Winter work though, eh?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fRZyMGmxO7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow!! Tough shot man! Would hate for a swale to have kicked that pig into the fence. Verrrry nice job.

Nice glad to see it come off as planned!

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

Cool vid and stills. Any a you folks out there in cyber land want to see some crazy Benn vids, check out when he was doing cleanup after hurricane Sandy, climbing around and thru wires while the whole 'hood was blacked out, spooky and memorable.

Nice, Benn.

I misunderstood about the face at the top of the ivy. I thought you had to dump it from 15' to fit it into a lay.

Nice, when I saw the original post, i immediately thought to myself,

'call MistahBenn'

...then I realized it was you posting. :lol:

I know the feeling. Can't tell you how much amazing wood we pay to dump. Makes me wonder sometimes.

Different markets, supply and demand, smooth and consistent material disposal without legwork (figuring who's gonna buy it). Just pay the bill. Move along.

Back