Favorite piece of Equipment, you work with.

Sep

TreeHouser
What’s your favorite piece of equipment you work with? Mine is.

Attachments

• F0D685AD-38C4-424C-AEE5-22049D3FDC79.jpeg
    F0D685AD-38C4-424C-AEE5-22049D3FDC79.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Nice! Awesome truck man, i would love that too! I don't do trees everyday by any means, but I'm a fan of my welding machine, 72 Lincoln blackface sa 200...
20181023_055506.jpg

For tree work, it's my echo 2511t. For surveying work, it's Terence my war axe...

20151218_081532.jpeg

Why's it named Terence? All war axes need a name, and Terence is a hilarious name for a war axe :^P

I found it looking for a control point ~20 years ago. Got a hit with the metal detector, dug down, and found the axe head. I cut the handle down so the whole thing's 18" long, but I recently got a short full size handle from the Amish hardware store that has the deerfoot, though it's uncertain if I'll ever use it. Depends if this one wears out. I've looked for something like that forever. It's only semi sharp. Good enough for breaking roots and stuff. It gets "sharpened" when I use it to scrape pavement. It's been beat and abused, but it keeps on kicking ass. I love that axe.

I wish i had an older one, maybe this year I'll find one. The older ones are better, more and more copper in the windings. In case you were wondering, yes that's the machine i weld pipeline with, it's a working machine.

Nice machine, 09. Why on earth don't they make newer ones with more copper?

Nice hatchet lxskilr

So far the cart has been my best purchase and would be the hardest piece of equipment to replace since I only own one. My ring on a sling would be the next item.

Attachments

• littleJon.jpg
    littleJon.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 13
Oh, 09.

Another great axe shot!

Lol Gary!

Back