F450 & Chipper

• Thread starter Greenhorn
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 3K
G

Greenhorn

Will be putting my truck and chipper on the local market soon. 1999 F450 with big steel dump box, 1997 drum chipper that is in really great shape for a used drum. Havent figured out a price yet, let me know if you're interested and I can start getting pics and figuring out what its worth. Pic is of previous chipper. Current drum chipper has just been painted white.

Attachments

• dump.JPG
    dump.JPG
    438 KB · Views: 28
Good you clarified, I was gonna tell you thats not a drum chipper.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Top!

2wd 6sp 77k miles, good AC, tape deck, 4" exhaust, electric dump, dump box powder coated and ready for WW3

I was just referring to it being a diesel, its still really tight - doesnt use any oil b/t changes.

I operate within a 15 mile radius most days and have put very little use on this truck.

yep, downgraded to weekend warrior status...

have to update my career change thread one o these days

About to advertise the truck/chipper for $15,000. I am open to trades / partial trades for a dump trailer too.

Woodchuck drum, a really nice painted one with tight motor though - new knives, cutter bar, etc. Hours unknown.

truck has 75000ish miles

do you have a pic of the chipper? Would you sell them seperate?

Woodchuck drum, a really nice painted one with tight motor though - new knives, cutter bar, etc. Hours unknown.

truck has 75000ish miles

uhh not to be a lame but the woodchuck looks like a disc chipper, what capacity? 12 " ? what motor on chipper,
15 g is a decent price for both, id pick it up if i had the change thats a realistic deal

1997 drum chipper that is in really great shape for a used drum. Pic is of previous chipper. Current drum chipper has just been painted white.

Try giving this a read again thattreeguy. Maybe it will make the lame feeling go away.:D

ahhh
didnt see the previous word only the pic
i was truly lame, maybe i should have been in bed instead of typing
thats a pretty good looking truck

Back