F450 chip truck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got the brakes done last week. I put a second transmission cooler on it yesterday. Just trying to make sure I don't have problems with the juice box. The guy I bought it from cut the muffler off and just put a turn down pipe on it. Its hella load. I'm thinking of putting a 4in exhaust system on it with a muffler.

Just don't want everyone in the nice neighborhoods taking about the loudass redneck tree truck. I do love the turbo whistle right now though

Been there, hated that...straight pipe that is. Look for an Aero Turbine on e-bay, from what I've read they are great mufflers...I put one on my truck. You can get one with a resonator and without, mine sounds stock.

Walker BTM mufflers have good reviews too. Cheap and they lower EGT's.

The turn downs make lots of noise in the cab. I was straight piped when I started my business but it wasn't long before I put a performance muffler on. Just wanted to take the edge off, i'm very happy with it now and the egt's stay low

I had stacks on my Cummins, right behind the cab. I think I may have suffered permanent hearing loss. Sounded awesome, however.:D

Back