Electric Razors

Used a Norelco for 40 years. I like this:

Norelco-7380XL

218a4KhTIML.jpg

Norelco is Philips ...

From the early 1940s, Philco was legally able to prevent Philips from using the name "Philips" on any products marketed in the USA, because the two names were judged to sound similar and that it may cause litigation. As a result, Philips instead used the name Norelco, an acronym for "North American Philips [electrical] Company." Philips continued to use that name for all their US products until 1974, when Philips purchased The Magnavox Company. Philips then relabeled their US consumer electronics products to the Magnavox name, but retained the Norelco name for their other US products. When Philips bought Philco in 1981, Philips was able to freely use the Philips name for all of their US products, but they chose to retain the Norelco name for personal care appliances, and the Magnavox name for economy-priced consumer electronics.

:sleepy2::sleepy2::sleepy2:

:)

Neat and tidy like doesn't go in the same sentence with Al Smith .:lol: Lawdy my wife might think I'm Tom catting around which might prove dangerious to my health .

That's a good price, you couldn't go wrong with that for a first shaver.

It is the same as mine, I paid $63 for it about three years ago.

P1190002.jpg P1190010.jpg

I wonder what happens if you're shaving with that thing and it goes out of balance? Wobble wobble BITE

Back