Ear nose and throat

mistahbenn

Treehouser
Bunged up! Feel like ive had blocked passages for a while and its irritating! Maybe blocked sinus? And wax build up in ear canal... Does all the dust that gets into external holes block up? Ive had was removed before from my ears twice! bit of a teenage question lol!

I want to see pics of the ear removals!

Of course the trees are bunging you up. Sawdust, sap, pollen, and who knows what other stuff flying around being climbed on/over.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lpnie02m93Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing round here gets me like sycamore/plane trees. I'll cough til I'm dry heaving if I have to chip that stuff.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cheers guys, yeh, I think years of build up has had me in pain for the last 6 months... pressure behind my eye, kinda weird feeling! Flushed out my sinus last night and feeling much better! 4 months bak I had two large bits of wax taken from both ears but I think there is more! LOL so soaking them with olive oil to soften it up.. Sorry about this random thread!

Yes sycamore is the WORST! Masks do help alot. Makes me gag!

If anyone is still using Q-Tips to "clean" or dry their inner ears STOP doing that. A healthy ear will clean itself and if you need to dry after bathing, use a tissue and your little finger.

Q-tips expressly say not to insert in the ear canal. They have safety ones for kids that are shaped like the exit of the canal to the outer ear. Bulbous to prevent entry into the ear canal, with a little tip for cleaning superficially.

Qtips seem like a design that was originally bad, but endured.

On the thought that you just push wax/filth into your ear?

I've kept my ears 'clean' with q-tips my whole life.

Not a good thing to do. I've never stuck a Q-Tip in my ear, ever, and my ears are just fine.

Healthy ears are self cleaning, just like a vagina.

Well, I don't have a vagina. But my ears have never given me any grief whatsoever and they seem pretty clean? What are the harmful effects?

Yep, that was me, I pushed to much wax in my ear and it plugged up...went to doctor and they used spray bottle on Stream with warm water to loosen up wax till it came out...no fun to say the least! :|:

Q tips do push wax deeper. However, the notion that healthy ears clean themselves is false. That varies to the extreme from person to person. Genetics play into wet wax production. Sometimes genetics cause a person to produce more wax then the jaw movements can effectively clean out. They're healthy. They just happen to produce more wax then the guy next door.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol! Turned out to be stress related, two massages have fixed me up... Submandular and lymph glands were swollen on the left, and my left side of my back needed work. Its all related and connected. Look after your body!

Back