Dumbest thing I’ve seen in a while

Treeaddict

Treehouser
I know there’s a proper thread for this but couldn’t find it. There’s a guy on Facebook who can’t be helped. He uses a chain as a lanyard. Many folks offered to send him gear or work with him to train him but he’s too smart for that. So he rigged off his Zigzag (no rope wrench-SRT) and when that large chunk hits the ground he uses it as a basal anchor.

He’s been doing stuff like this for a couple years at least. This is not an act. He’s for real. 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_6204.png
    IMG_6204.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 28
Just to be clear... He's tied into the cut piece, he's lashed to the stub(with a chain(!)), and he's rigging off himself with his canopy tie becoming a base tie? That's... something. Definitely thinking out of the box. I know the perfect company for him :^D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just to be clear... He's tied into the cut piece, he's lashed to the stub(with a chain(!)), and he's rigging off himself with his canopy tie becoming a base tie? That's... something. Definitely thinking out of the box. I know the perfect company for him :^D
Yes on all accounts except I don’t see his chain lanyard in this one. What company?

Back