Dropping 25 pounds in 2 months

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dropped 3 pounds so far. Got to get on a better diet!!
Taking oxyelite pro. Better form of hydro cut basically.

Well eating everything in sight is not helping. Running 15 miles this week. Only way to 30 mile weeks!!

I have been lacto-ovo for about 6 months now, I sometimes eat fish, but not that much.

i like it, took a bit to get used to it, but i dropped weight and retained muscle mass, so it's working.

I think the running though is the key, it stimulates your metabolism to bun calories like a furnace all day :)

eating everything in sight is not helping.

Heck, that's not a "diet." It sounds like your three pound loss was just a couple of good dumps.

You need a plan, way more than just starting a thread. And those pills ain't safe, IMO.

agreed, hydroxycut is crap and not good for you at all.

be real, it is simple really, take out more than you put it, make your body an overdraft ;)

Cut out sugar completely. Been eating meat eggs and cheese just lots of it. 2 gallons of water a day. Running 3 miles a day. And walking around 5 miles. IMO my plan is working just have my ratios off a bit.

careful how many carbs you cut if you are running, you do not want your body cannibalizing muscle tissue for energy , it is called "Ketosis"....:( your body can literally eat it's muscle tissue if there are not enough carbs for energy, and the atkins diet does not allow for that , lemme see if I can find something on it.

I think thats the POINT of atkins superman.....:P

yeah but you don't want to lose muscle mass, and you will without the right balance of carbs/fats/proteins.

last night had a big spaghetti meal, rose sauce, garlic bread with some cheese, this am ran about 10k in my best time all winter and the run felt smooth and light.

imagine how much better you could have ran with some complex carbs in ya Butch ;)

I have been lacto-ovo for about 6 months now, I sometimes eat fish, but not that much.

i like it, took a bit to get used to it, but i dropped weight and retained muscle mass, so it's working.

I think the running though is the key, it stimulates your metabolism to bun calories like a furnace all day :)

Hey Widow, Get yourself some Kippers, herring, and smoked salmon! Live long bud!
Jeff

no problemo.

I'll reinterate.
sm55.gif

I have lost 30 pounds since Thanksgiving and I feel much better. I go up and down a tree much better. My BP is OK without medicine now. I don't believe in the diet drugs. I think they put a strain on your heart.

careful how many carbs you cut if you are running, you do not want your body cannibalizing muscle tissue for energy , it is called "Ketosis"....:( your body can literally eat it's muscle tissue if there are not enough carbs for energy,

Well let me tell you a little tid bit ,you don't have to run to screw yourself up if you don't have enough intake because I did it

It was a result of bad fitting teeth and I just lost my appetite plus the fact that for some reason I don't feel hunger like a normal person .I Dropped about 20-25 pounds but lost a whole lot of muscle .

Now it's coming back believe it or not even at my age but that's because I've made an effort to eat .

Glycosis is the catabolic process that breaks down muscle protein, not ketosis. Ketosis is breaking down fat for energy, that's what we want.

Back