Dozerdan woods ported 346

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Anyone looking for the ultimate limbing saw. Never used commercially and just ran for fun mainly. Woods ported by Dan Henry PP346xpG 46cc heated handles with walbro 199 357 carb for a extra 10% gain.

There has only been 2 50cc woods ported 346 that has ever out cut this OE 346 with 3/8 chain in the cuts at gtg's and one of those was Dan Henry ported.

Pics in thread below with video cutting with 3/8 chain in 8x8 about equal to 9" round to show comparison to a stock 365 special.

PM for more info. Can be sold with 3/8 or .325 rim. I use 3/8 because it pull that hard in the cut. Sold PHO $450 plus shipping.

http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/husqvarna/oe-346-365-sp/

He edited it. There was no price earlier. Looks like a hot little saw. I watched the video too. Mean tool.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I prefer PM's for info but since you ask in open. There you go.

Are you in NC? I think I sold you a saw one time, no? My memory can be sketchy. A 200t or a 440 maybe?

Are you in NC? I think I sold you a saw one time, no? My memory can be sketchy. A 200t or a 440 maybe?

Nope not NC, OHIO. I think I bought a messed up 200T from you that I redone. Maybe late 08 or 2009

Yup. That's me. Do you recall what was wrong with that saw?

Oiler and lines stopped up. Carb all kinds of fubarred. Took forever with carb on off etc after rebuild but I got it finally.

I had Dan build me a 346 several years ago. It flat out screamed. Wound up giving it to a climber I trained for "graduation". I am tempted on this one.

Ole Danno could throw a good saw together .I'm not certain if I ran the one in question or not but I have been on the trigger of a few of them he did .

Good ole Dan sent me over a five gallon bucket full of NOS Mac parts a few years ago and one old 80 cc removable head saw which I've yet to make a classic hotty out of .

Yep I'm getting ready to send it on a very long flight to Oz.

Back