Central Ohio Spring GTG 2012

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Posting here too for a friend wkpoor, because I know there is a few Ohio guys that might want to go run and test some saws out. Good place to run saws you have never ran. Always big hardwood to sink big bars in too.

There has always been a good turn out and good food for lunch to boot.

Talked to Bill wkpoor last night on the phone and he gave the OK to pass his GTG info out to those interested.

((( I've got the bug to hold another GTG only this time in warmer weather. So I'm posting for a show of hands for anyone interested in a late May date. Somewhere near Memorial day was my thoughts. It will be pretty much like my others with 8x8 and 10x10 inch racing cants and a variety of rounds to cut on. 1 Day event with gathering about 9AM, general cutting and bs, lunch about noonish, and racing in the afternoon. ))) Amanda, OH

I have been to his last 3 GTG's and Bill puts on a good one. Usually hotstart over wood and 1 cut smaller saws to 2c uts depending on amount of wood.

I plan on going and told him I would run the racing portion for him if he liked.

Thread is now posted on 5 sites to get the word out. http://chainsawrepair.createaforum....tg-dates/central-ohio-spring-gtg/msg7271/#new

Hello guys, I decided to up the ante this year and see if a guy at work can come roast a pig for the meal. No guarantees as its just in the planning stages. Also as before I will have cants milled both 8" and 10".

Back