DMM revolver

• Thread starter Widow Shooter
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 4K
W

Widow Shooter

Anybody ever use them??? I just got one in an order and it is the slickest little ,sexiest biner I have ever seen.
Very small and light, smooth action too.

Can't wait to try it out on some climbs..
got a sawpod too, slick little thing to hold your saw in place on your leg, had mine fall out of the holster on my belt and into my rope bag, luckily, it landed teeth up and didn't hurt the rope.:D

I have one that I got to try the F8 revolver trick. I have not been too impressed with it yet.... in that application. I do like it as a descender in that same set-up. I have tried the Revolver in the M system, and again it didnt work as well as I hoped. Besides that, I like it. I dont use it for much, but I have only had it for a few weeks. I am sure I will find good uses for it.

I have a sawpod I bought a few years ago,had to get one of our british brothers to send it over the pond for me, didnt find any available arond here.it seems pretty versatile for those that like a leg scabbard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Treestuff.com sells the sawpod, :) pretty good guys to deal with.

good price too

used the sawpod today, was amazing 8) saw always in easy reach and even flipped almost upside down??? never hinted at sliding out :D
best 30 bucks i have spent ( 'cept for my beeline prussik)

here is a pic, albeit very small, but I can't resize it cause they are not on the website until this fall sometime.

The new rings are cracking-hot looking though eh? ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 101
  • R500-2602 anchor ring 290(1).jpg
    R500-2602 anchor ring 290(1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 98
So what's up with the plate? Is it for a bridge connector or what?

Nick's FB picture is good but he'll need to host it where everybody can see it.

To my understanding the pics hosted on facebook are viewable everyone- not just those with a facebook account.

I have no idea what the purple plate is for- saw it at the comp this weekend and had to take a picture!

To my understanding the pics hosted on facebook are viewable everyone- not just those with a facebook account.

I have no idea what the purple plate is for- saw it at the comp this weekend and had to take a picture!

Wrong....I just tried again:

You must log in to see this page.

Nick, why won't you just upload the pictures here? you've been using vBulletin forums for almost 10 years now, you should know how to upload pictures.

Rocky that is a GREAT idea. Why didn't I think of it?

If you would take a second to open your eyes before your open your mouth, you might've seen that I am accessing the interweb via my phone and dont have the ability to upload pics properly. My phone can't do it (or I haven't figured out how) to upload pics from my phone to the treehouse.

Thank you for reminding me how long I've
been using the message boards.

immense love
nick

7126_141789464485_512224485_2421677_2726446_n.jpg

Back