dingo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dont know if any of you guys with the branch manager grapple have blown hoses or not. i have twice now. theres a pinch point on my machine so i welded a tab to keep the hoses away from it.

Attachments

• incoming 004-1.jpg
    incoming 004-1.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 17
  • incoming 005.jpg
    incoming 005.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 19
Heh good idea, I've wondered if a hose could get pinched down in their it's similar on my ramrod.

The hoses look about a foot too long also. I think that hoses made too long are the biggest cause of broken hoses.

Willie- How are those hoses routed thru the top of the BMG?

when you bought the BMG there was a covering over the hoses? or not?
Those vinyl covers give a bit of added protection.

Good "fix" !!
Looks like the length is perfect!

i just pulled them off when fixed the hose this time. both times they just strung oil out for ever. decided id rather be able to see their condition and the hose pinched right though it. mostly for chafing id say. does yours have th pinch point?

another thing, i was using it the other day and it started running like crap so i limped it into the truck and when i got home i discovered the air filter was covered in oil. seems that ramping it into the truck is a little to steep so ill have to order some 10 foot ramps. check your filters all you ramp loaders

I havent had mine pinched yet, if my hoses were a tad longer it would definatly be a problem. The boom style on your dingo is shaped a little differently than mine. I dont have a close up picture right now, but....

another thing, i was using it the other day and it started running like crap so i limped it into the truck and when i got home i discovered the air filter was covered in oil. seems that ramping it into the truck is a little to steep so ill have to order some 10 foot ramps. check your filters all you ramp loaders

Good to know!!

I just now noticed.

Your boom arm only has a single lift cylinder? Am I seeing that right?
What is the lift capacity?

yes thats right heres the specs
13 hp engine Honda® GX390, 4-cycle
Cooling System Air cooled
Hydraulic Systm: Pressure 2650 psi system relief pressure
Flow 7 gpm
Reservoir Capacity 10.5 gallons
Track: Standard Endless Kevlar rubber
Controls Key, throttle, choke
Steering Single control w/ ref. bar
Loader/ Hydraulic System Joystick control for all funct
Dimensions: Grd Clearance 6.1"
Overall Length 86.7
Overall Width 33.7"
Overall Height 42.5"
Hinge Pin Height 48"
Ground Speed 0-3 mph fwd, 0-1.5 rev.
Tip Capacity 1200 lbs.
Rated Operating Capacity 420 lbs.
Weight (w/o narrow buck.) 1340 lbs.

I run my hoses different. Over the top...welded a ring keeper thingy....

anyone have ideas on upping the hydraulic flow and/or pressure? mines 2540 psi and 7 gpm

id like 10-12 even at the same pressure or up to 3k psi

function pump is belt driven by a 7 inch pulley. anyone see problems with putting a 6 inch pully on? would it really gain any more volumne?

If you do that you'll stall the engine. Right now you're at the cusp of the engines power. That flow and pressure requires about 12.5hp assuming 20% inefficiency.

Oh, and going from a 7" to a 6" would give you about 16% more flow, but would require another 2hp that you don't have.

Back