dingo

I think that Ramrod that I put the link to is a good deal even at that price. With those hours it's basically new. As far as you storing it for me hmmmm, maybe :D .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the only thing i dont like is its 45" wide. i want a less than 36" model

Willie on Ramrod's website they say the 950wheeled loader is 32" wide I think on the link I provided they are talking about(for whatever reason) the width of the bucket instead of the machine alone. The 950 is the model of choice imo.

well in that case! i think those are 18k so with that low of hoursthats a smokin deal! just cant pull it off yet!

I could pull it off but methinks I should be pulling off a new chipper first. I would sure love to get my hands on that machine though. 18k from a local dealer down there for your new price? As usual even though they are made in Canada and with our strong dollar I can't buy one up here for under 20k. Frigging ridiculous.

actually just looked at my email quote from tntree back in april a 950 with bucket was 16500.00 and shipping was 1140.45. im sure both have gone up quite a bit with the price of steel and fuel.

There's a Boise conference? Might be a decent place to meet some good people, and Darin.

Willie, for all intensive purposes, you don't want the 32".

wider has better side hill potential, but wont go through small gates. Boxer/prowler seems like the only ones with retractable tracks, I dig mine. I use the machine mostly in 42" mode, but I have to use the narrow mode at least once or twice a month. FYI, the only time I flipped my machine was in the narrow mode.........but sometimes I drive like a wild man. Need a rake for that machine?

The 32" machine also uses 4" wide tires (lawn destroyer), with a different hub/wheel combo used as compared to the standard unit.

I've rolled mine 4 times now. Twice on flat ground (same day, unloading or loading the trailer going up or down the ramps), once I turtled it over (nearly on myself) into a mostly drained lake bed, and this last time down a hella steep hill.

Thus far the only damage is a couple dents in the muffler.

Wow LJ, I never even came close to rolling my Gehl or Prowler. And to think I let you drive my Gehl for nearly 8 hours.

The lake bit was sheer stupidty on my part, the job that was bid to take 5 hours, it was looking like it was going to get wrapped up in under 3.... it got over that.

Twice on the trailer thing, the ramps were short, the load was large and it was a bad day (apparently).

The hill day was fairly understandable, and I was making 2x my 2 man hourly rate, working alone.

Naw, just laid it on it's side.

I have done a "stoppie", went flying clear over the machine, landed straddling the grapples bracket (thank God I'm tall and again because I didn't land on the bollards pin). The grapple wasn't pinned on apparently, that was interesting.

The lake bed time, it went over it's back, then over to its side. The oil reservoir cap came off, dumping 9 gallons of oil. oops.

Back