Cool Viking Death Prayer

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
'Lo, there do I see my father.
'Lo, there do I see My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.
'Lo, there do I see The line of my people...
Back to the beginning.
'Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them.
In the halls of Valhalla...
Where the brave...
May live...
...forever.

From The Thirteenth warrior.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQgnL5gU96Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQgnL5gU96Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nobody like?

I like that word 'lo...

Hi MB et al,

Great to be here.

MB, if you weren't a treeman, you'd definitely be an English teacher, IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that a guy standing with a club or sword has much of a chance against a skilled rider approaching on a horse holding a lance. I'd be saying that prayer and whack the poor horse in the head with all my might.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took something to get into the state college. I don't think it was called SAT.

Glad to see you didn't let a college education hold you back.

Cool movie! A great moment captured!

Say that prayer with great pride & feel good inside your soul about it. For in the end it is death that meets us all!.....What Ever

Back in your day, I believe it was called LSD.

:P
Butch would have been too young at the time to have been in the acid wars of the 60's .

Those people are about my age now and the "captains of industry ' which might explain things .Residue .:/:

Didn't Vikings leave Norway for lower Europe/England's Isle surviving by pillaging villages near the coastline and killing folks to calm their nerves?

I remember something along the lines that they were a restless bunch and their "captain" would take them into villages to "get it out of their system."

Back