Cleaning chaps

I’m gonna get a pair of the clogger zeros’s soon and maybe even try a pair of there chap versions. On the topic of chaps, out of all the chaos out there what would be the best pair to have if you had to climb in them? Say I wasn’t sure of when I may be climbing and wanted a pair of chaps to keep in my truck just in case I showed up to work in the morning in regular pants and the boss told me that he needed me to climb

Spur work is gravy in chaps. Just about whatever will work. For rope climbing, I'd look for something with a fully split crotch. I just looked at my Labonvilles, and they have a nylon tab at the crotch that would be easy to cut for more movement. It could be replaced with a velcro tab, so it could be (un)fastened as necessary.

Got my zero gen 2’s in from my arborfest order and been wearing them the last couple days. Absolutely loving them! Been humid in the 80’s here. So I’m curious, why is it “gross” to wear jeans/pants for mutiple days but it seems standard practice to wear chaps or chainsaw protective pants for multiple days before washing them? Where’s the line drawn between “gross” and standard practice

Skin contact is gross. Not on skin? who cares? I wear one pair of work pants per week. They start to feel gross in the summer, but it gets so hot here, clean pants would last an hour before they turned into gross pants, so I just deal with it. Saves laundry.

Skin contact is gross. Not on skin? who cares? I wear one pair of work pants per week. They start to feel gross in the summer, but it gets so hot here, clean pants would last an hour before they turned into gross pants, so I just deal with it. Saves laundry.
Haha, I'd move John!

Back