Chip truck for sale

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/4278374514.html

I can't sell it until we take possession of our new one.... Should be about 8 weeks. I'm posting a link here just in case anybody will be looking. As far as I know it's a really good truck for its age. We have always had any problems fixed professionally. The no bs Treehouse price will be $9000. Let me know if your interested.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Woo hoo, it sold..... I think. Two local companies both told me they would buy it. I will know Monday or Tuesday for sure. Now the bad part is that we have to work out of our trailer for the next few weeks until our new truck is finished. Financially speaking it couldn't have happened at a better time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
May we could. I know he's out of work for now. Heck, if he kept the decals on nobody would know the difference.

It's been so cold and snowy here that we have only been working one or two days a week anyway. Last week we got out 3 days and it felt amazing...... What a winter :banghead:

May we could. I know he's out of work for now. Heck, if he kept the decals on nobody would know the difference.

It's been so cold and snowy here that we have only been working one or two days a week anyway. Last week we got out 3 days and it felt amazing...... What a winter :banghead:

Sweet man that is awesome!
This winter sucks balls. It's cold and the snow is DEEP, down here almost every road has snow pushed up over five feet and in some places about eight.

Back