Bout time I posted something, eh?!

rbtree

Climbing Up
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pjdWhjdGBz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good to see you again, Roger - I thought you'd gone MIA. That guy's gonna hurt himself carrying wood like that: mark my words.

Lift like that in the gym, when you aren't getting paid for it. But not on the job. We go crazy trying to make work as easy as possibe, so you can "save it for the gym"

I'm also wondering why he rigged that first log so butt-heavy, shocking the rope and who knows what, all that swinging around.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm also wondering why he rigged that first log so butt-heavy, shocking the rope and who knows what, all that swinging around.

I agree..and told him so.....after that he rigged more in the middle. I think he just wanted it to swing more easily.

Pat's come a long way since we first worked together....super strong......lots younger than me, of course.

I carry much smaller wood than that on my shoulder, now and then...but not two!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing special, but a fun job that Andy scored for us. Not every day you get to let em fly into the lake! Many of you will remember Andy from Arborist Site, and many of my old stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6OpANzlECw&feature=youtu.be

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V6OpANzlECw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was just a couple of small and easy removals, of a hemlock and western red cedar, in a great setting on a marvelous day. But they were downslope, and next to a private lake, and Andy wanted us to drop the logs into the lake,so that they would float to the end, where there is an access point to easily remove them. Trevor's first actual tree removal. He's up the second tree..

Back