Blank Profiles SUCK!

I was up to about two weeks ago, I brought another guy in and he has worked out real well, so I was able to cut out most of the overtime. I'm just waiting on the railroad to show up with a trailer load of generators. This is the time of year that they usually hit me hard, but so far I've only seen ten of then I think, they were showing up this time last year with fifty at a time LOL.

It's good to see you back. Mike.8)

I wish that JohnD would do something with his, but I guess there's more than one in the world.

Hey Steve how ya doin'? good to hear from you!! and it's good to be back!!!

Thanks for pointing that out Steve. I usually flap my lips before engaging brain. Way to go if you are still out there. Always wanted to go to Australia, maybe someday. Happy birthday. Stay safe.
Pat

Sometimes a low internet profile is a good thing, my girlfriend, who lives in another town and county then myself, has an ex who is a cop, and he took me to court so that I would pay his spousal and child support for him, because according to him we "live together despite that we live in separate houses,in separate city and town" and his proof were obscure, non-sense facebook postings,it never amounted to anything, but was a pain in the butt....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It kinda sucks not knowing someone's age or what part of the world they live.

I know there are weird and dishonest people out there. I have lived a mostly insulated life from a lot of that being in the woods or backcountry all the time. But I am not afraid to say my name (Pat) or where I live (Montana) or what I do for a living(trees). I suppose that someone could hunt me down with just that info. So I will say that I live in Lima Montana to make it easier. On this site I trust. That said I know there are probably a few who aren't who,or what they say they are, but will probably end up exposing themselves eventually.

Population: 221!!!

I presume you are the mayor??!!:)

It kinda sucks not knowing someone's age or what part of the world they live.

I really can't see any problem with it and you can't get more security consious than me. You don't have to put much, it's just better to know roughly where you are and maybe your age. People tend to take a bit more notice then if they know a bit about you.

Thanks Pat.8)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's difficult to make friends with a stranger. Each need to know a bit about the other.

Cory I actually live 45 miles from Lima in the backcountry. It just happens to be the closest town where the mail comes 3 times a week by snowmobile this time of year. The old time postman ran a snowplane, which was a homemade frame with a radial aircraft engine strapped on and no Brakes! You had to let off the throttle way ahead of scheduale to stop. Many fences were perforated. Sorry I can't post photo. Maybe you could google it.

nod nod - wink wink ;)

There, it's been updated. Anyone wanna go out on a date with me now?

Edit: "noticed that my birthday said the 8th. Don't remember entering that. A was hatched on the 3rd of June."

Back