Bixler Treework Climbing & Cutting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some footage of working back east with Arbor-X. I got to meet my new hero's Merle Nelson and Lawrence Schultz, awesome time!
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_K8-hYRPSF4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is one crazy boom truck! What is the lift rated, ton-wise? I'm guessing 12?

It's funny how guys filmed with chainsaws always have to swing em around! :lol:

Very nice work Brian, good vid, Im likin that truck as well...you getting one soon Brian?? lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cv53BmmcmUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm digging those flush cuts!

Why such a big saw? I see a lot of you using bigger saws when a 200 could do just as well...

That's a 200 in my avatar pic.

lol, go stUbless :thumbup:

Very nice work Brian, wish I could have made it out to that one

Thanks Bonner, it's a good thing I found you on YouTube.

MasterBlaster, I just really wanted to use that saw.

I don't know if you were lost or not Bonner, but I found you thru YouTube because of APTA... and will continue to ride your coattails to the end.

MasterBlaster, if I could take the truck and chipper up with me I would.:lol:

I carry way too much stuff most of the time, had to charge GoPro in between picks to get that last bit of footage. :lol:

No StUbs

BOTS came up on his B Day and we got some good footage. Thanks for your help on this one Scott.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-i7ThPjnyUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks Brian, it was a fun B-day throwing tops and dropping pondo's like flies!!..doesnt get better than than brotha ;)

and great job on putting that vid together, top notch man :thumbup:

Back