Bixler Treework Climbing & Cutting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bixler Tree strikes again - here's a little half day job hacking up a live oak with the boys. I squeezed it all into one pretty song for you Butch, trying to get you to watch the whole thing. :big-rolling:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rkztVSR04zw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/rkztVSR04zw

That looked like fun. I wish we had those out this way. Good showcase of you and your entire crew Bix. :thumbup:

Thank you gentlemen...

Sorry Jay, I'll have a word with YouTube.

Hey BONNER... I think I get ya, wouldn't that smooth it out a bit? Rather than being such a flashy kind of change? Smart.

I'll add my voice to the chorus of praise.
Great to watch, almost hypnotic at times, especially in the beginning.

Thank-ya Stig

Nick, good question, I thought it might be helpful someday to have both the location and a few key words that might attract a potential client when searching the net.

Brian, love your term "Safety Prune". It's much more inclusive and sounds so much better than 'deadwooding' or 'hazard removal'.

I'm using that from now on {hope you don't mind}. :D

Brian, love your term "Safety Prune". It's much more inclusive and sounds so much better than 'deadwooding' or 'hazard removal'.

I'm using that from now on {hope you don't mind}. :D

Thanks JB, use it on up brutha!

Hazard limb removal sounds better to the insurance agents... :lol:

Good thought Stephan, I'm gonna use that on insurance jobs from now on...

Yes, it's a HAZARD limb removal, that will be one million dollars, thank you.:lol:

That was an awesome video Mr Bix, really showcased your comfort in the tree.

Right on Paul, thank you. I'm loving this SIDEWINDER flip line. It hasn't come off my saddle since I got it, saves me energy and time on every climb. Moving around on that limb at 1:50 ... Took only seconds to pack it away... I'll never go back to what I had...NEVER!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ElrxvYJpcJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back