Bixler Treework Climbing & Cutting

another good one bixler!!
I hate to be a pita but could you somehow fix the screen so its centered,
I always feel like I,'m missing something exciting on the other side.

I hate to be a pita but could you somehow fix the screen so its centered

Just don't post it fullscreen. :drink:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZNby76JkM9E?list=UUxJ7nKZKesLKLcTKjK8A8Jg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That turned out good Brian, fun day! :thumbup:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NHWaKSbV2w0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good work Brian :thumbup:

Your videos always have a hazy look about them....lacking contrast almost. Maybe its just the sun over head.

I liked that one even better than his first and (also very good) longer one.

Hey Bix: What happened to the rope wrench?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh gosh, thank you guys, your the best. Yes Jed, no rope wrench. I like the old double rope for the crane most times.

Here's a tree removal video. It was a big oak tree we removed in a tough spot. (i'd embed but it's always over-sized - i can't figure it out) so ... here's the link!

Watch in HD
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zQ2bKDzwpdo?list=UUxJ7nKZKesLKLcTKjK8A8Jg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

here ya go Bixie!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zQ2bKDzwpdo?list=UUxJ7nKZKesLKLcTKjK8A8Jg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks big brother BOTS!

Yes Jim, we take a leaf blower to the rooftop on the final cleanup.

Best ending ever. Man, that pig looked like a ton of work. Wonder why they cut it? Probably messing up foundation...? Air Cond. bill about to go up a bit eh.

Really good video and job.

At the end were you using bull rope slings or something? Was it a remnant oak at a new housing development? I saw new landscaping in the background.

Back