Best small handgun.

Geeze, Butch.....get rid of the picture.....please....

I had quite a start reading the paper online last night. Seems the son of one of our vets got a new Glock. 23 yo with his girlfriend....the girlfriend put her finger on the LOADED GUN TRIGGER (dumb, dumb, dumb) and shot the younger 21yo brother in the jaw.

This has bothered me all day....he is one of the sweetest, most respectful young men I've ever met. I don't know what damage was caused yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is horrible.
Sorry Che.
On christmas morning 1985 my friend got a new shot gun fpr a present ,and some how dropped it , loaded.
It blew the better part of his head off.
It was .... well words cant tell what it was...
He did , at least ,die instantly.

U stoned to ?

nope, I don't do any drugs. Just can't decipher what you were saying in your last post, between your shitty spelling and incoherent punctuation I don't get it. Thought my polite request for clarification might get a reasonable answer, guess not.

Paul

I think ,i can spell whatever.
Whatever...
You remind me of Ekka.
Why do you bother reading this thread and /or responding to it ?
I did alot of tree work in Brisbane.
You are from BC.
Seems most pekka heads come from the land of B's
Just dont read it or respond to it.
I was only asking for advice , you might want to look at the original question on page one.
Obviously you dont have any advice .So leave it alone.

Ps, your english aint all that
http://www.progresslandscaping.com/index.html
Paul does what ?
Geese, im just asking for small hand gun suggestions.

Darkstar...
It really looks like you have developed a habit of hitting return after every thought. I developed that habit 15 years back with too much PM writing in chats etc.. I had to work awful hard on that particular habit to rectify my fingers behavior so that my sentences made more sense and seemed more literate. I still battle that and the chat punctuation and abbreviation. Sometimes I type like I sound... Because I laugh at myself and at my hill billy ways.. I use extra dots for pauses like in this paragraph to express those pauses, even though they are not proper punctuation.
When I slip up, I still appreciate however, what people criticize me for my wording and posts. I need to break those habits, and be more eloquent in my speech and writings. Constructive criticism :) My punctuation BTW SUX!... LOL
Bad habits die hard.
Don't feel you have to change .... as it is your style and that's all good. Just know some will find you hard to understand, accept it... Move on.. No worries ;)
Heck I would love to be as eloquent a writer as some in here. :D
Some of the vocabularies and sense of timing through punctuation simply amaze me compared to what I am accustomed to. :D
Hope you did not mind I ribbed you a little too ;) All in fun man ;)

Paul

I think ,i can spell whatever.
Whatever...

take your anger and go to sleep dude. You consistently post in an awkward and somewhat unintelligible manner. I am not calling you out, just pointing out a fact. You wanna hate me and take pot shots at me, whatever, I dont give a shit. knock your silly self out.

FWIW I don't see what the point of putting my website URL has to do with anything. I instructed the webmaster what to put up and he didn't do what was asked, he has been reminded of his spelling and punctuation errors a couple of times, he is a good friend of mine and I haven't really chafed his hide about it, yet.

Read your own posts and explain how they make any sense.

I concur!
124.gif

Darkstar...
It really looks like you have developed a habit of hitting return after every thought. I developed that habit 15 years back with too much PM writing in chats etc.. I had to work awful hard on that particular habit to rectify my fingers behavior so that my sentences made more sense and seemed more literate. I still battle that and the chat punctuation and abbreviation. Sometimes I type like I sound... Because I laugh at myself and at my hill billy ways.. I use extra dots for pauses like in this paragraph to express those pauses, even though they are not proper punctuation.
When I slip up, I still appreciate however, what people criticize me for my wording and posts. I need to break those habits, and be more eloquent in my speech and writings. Constructive criticism :) My punctuation BTW SUX!... LOL
Bad habits die hard.
Don't feel you have to change .... as it is your style and that's all good. Just know some will find you hard to understand, accept it... Move on.. No worries ;)
Heck I would love to be as eloquent a writer as some in here. :D
Some of the vocabularies and sense of timing through punctuation simply amaze me compared to what I am accustomed to. :D
Hope you did not mind I ribbed you a little too ;) All in fun man ;)

I can respect that.
Bit of a hangover today.
I had never typed until i got on AS forum.Im terrible at grammer,especially after 2 litres of australian wine.
Whats his face is always ribbing me.

Ha ha hahaha whaert did you come up with that ?:lol:
Stumper ... geeszus thats bad taste ? and really funny
Ive been shot but not by me , yet.:|:

Back