Bandit 90 chipper

So Brian, I am seriously considering buying your chipper. Right now, I actually have a free airline ticket to anywhere in the continental USA.
Not sure how I would drive it back yet though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chris, you know I'd be happy to work with you on it. If you seriously want it, shoot me your phone number and we can work it out. Not sure how a plane ticket can help unless you plan on buying a truck while you're here as well.

I hauled a 25 foot sailboat from downtown Chicago with a uhaul truck once. They were all out of normal trucks, so they gave me the biggest box truck you can drive without a cdl. Tons o fun, I was every bit as long as a semi.

Aren't there 'meet up' apps for people that have a vehicle in one location and need a driver to transport it to another location?

Pick up, uhaul, suv with hitch any of them might do well pulling that light a chipper home.

Drive-aways used to be a great way to travel back in the 1970s. My Aunt in Michigan used to drive one-ways and fly home on a regular basis. People would move across country and need to get their second vehicle out west. Got to drive an early Honda to San Fran from here in Delaware. Those folks were well-off, and paid gas and tolls, AND a one-way ticket back (open date) so I got to explore out there for a couple weeks.
Not sure how to find those deals today.

Driving down to Penn next week for a crane workshop with my guys in my wife's car. If we could meet up someplace maybe a little ways out of FLA that will rent a truck one way (U-Haul?) back to N.H., that would be great.

As mentioned earlier in the thread I'm willing to drive a day or so, which would put me near the Mason-Dixon line. Looking forward to discussing details with you tonight.

I am right at the Mason- Dixon line, just three minutes off of I-95, and have spare rooms, if you two need a place to crash for the night, before your return trips. There are two rental places also within five minutes of us, Hertz Truck, and Enterprise if you go SUV...

We are pretty much exactly at that right angle turn in NorthWest Delaware:
masondixon.jpg

It would be neat to meet you two in person...

I'm confused. I thought the Mason/Dixon line was between NC and VA? That's pretty much a day's drive for me.

Google shows the Mason/Dixon as 928 miles or 13.5 hours drive. I was hoping to meet him about 600-650 miles out. The NC/VA line is about 650 miles or 9.5 hours for me.

Google shows the Mason/Dixon as 928 miles or 13.5 hours drive. I was hoping to meet him about 600-650 miles out. The NC/VA line is about 650 miles or 9.5 hours for me.

Very generous offer Brian, I think that will work out, we can work out the details this weekend. Thanks again!

Chris just called me and it looks like we have struck a deal. Hopefully we can meet up next weekend and complete the transaction. Working out the details now, I'll let Chris post up when he confirms the arrangements. :D

Can anybody say "ROAD TRIP"?

haha...that is very cool. Amazing how these things work out.

Keep us posted as it develops. If you end up passing through Atlanta I might be able to meet you for lunch or something.

Back