Baltimore

SteveBullman

TreeHouser
Hey guys. im hoping to be going to baltimore for the expo this year. would be cool to meet up with some of you guys. was just wondering if you have any plans for a meeting spot or anything??

I'm planning on going, as far as a meeting spot, I dunno.

I'll probably be spending a bit of time at Dave's (Tntree) booth.

Come on down here and we'll eat some alligator!!!
Or vice versa! :cry:

Pass.

TCIA has a permit for students to climb at Federal Hill Park, an awesomely beauteous spot w view of harbor and VERY nice trees. We could piggyback on that permit mayhaps for a rec climb, since we are all students. 8)

More later on park activities.

Not sure if it's going to happen in my current state.

Sorry to break it to you but it is not in your current state CT it is in MD. :P

just down the coast though! If Bullman can make it, who east of the Big Muddy has an excuse?

Branch manager Atachments, and Top Notch Tree Care.
Dave owes me a ticket, I might join you:/:

I've got a couple you can choose from. One's reckless driving in Virginia (82 in a 65) and the other is running a red light in Mississippi, gettum while they're still hot!

Anyone know who to talk to if you want to help out with the student competition?

I may go to Baltimore that weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll fork over the money to go into the trade show. I'm from Baltimore, so I may make it a working trip.

Ohh... If I do make it up, I know a spot in North Baltimore with a 140ft red oak and a bunch of 100 ft walnut trees we could climb if a rec climb is desired! My family owns the land, so it's legit.

Attachments

• Bmore life small.jpg
    Bmore life small.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 5
I really hope to make it. Would depend on how much school I would miss, and if I could talk Mom into making it a college trip also. She's been wanting to go check out stockbridge.

People should come! I'm gonna try and drum up some of my old man's customers to get some work while I'm up there, so I may need some help too.

I priced it out and whereas I could probably afford it, the family could take a nice three or four day vacation this winter if I don't go. Last winter was long and cold here and a little depressing. We may have to take a sunshine break this winter.

Back