APTA ammo

Treeaddict

Treehouser
Looking for a couple more throw bags. My perfect fit bag gave up the ghost recently and I couldn’t identify its manufacturer or weight (12oz I believe?)

What are you shooting out of your cannons? Manufacturer and weight. Any 14oz that are designed slender enough to fit? My barrel is 1.5” ID. Should be the same as the ready made units.

Thank you all!!

Weaver 12oz is the recommended, and what I usually use. It's the plain bag without any loops or anything. Wesspur(climb right) 14oz works also.

edit:
Just checked treestuff, and they now recommend the notch 14oz. It used to be the weaver 12oz

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weaver 12oz is the recommended, and what I usually use. It's the plain bag without any loops or anything. Wesspur(climb right) 14oz works also.

edit:
Just checked treestuff, and they now recommend the notch 14oz. It used to be the weaver 12oz
May order one each of the 14oz variety. Thanks John!

I have some cheap ebay chinga xinda types at 250g, around the 8-9oz, which is quite light, and some stein 340g, 12oz which bring down the heavier line better, but if you can fit the 14oz, then go for those, you need the weight on the high shots.

i use stein 14 oz, notch 12 oz and even the 10 oz harrison rocket worked well enough (not a super high shot, used the cannon because of undergrowth) and made a funny noise :)

Back