Anyone Notice Anything Different Here?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love this, it cracks me UP! :lol:

Ekkka said:
Now lets see, his forum 600 members and been going 5 years, this one 5000+ in half the time. Yeah, I'm so crushed.

It's 297 members, punk. Sorry I crushed you. 8)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's like, forumwise, we ALL have six-pack abs... lean and mean.
kungfu.gif

That boy pretty much gets pissed at anyone.

His numbers are inflated too.

The member stats at his site are not representative of the actual number of members. In no way, do the stats show how many people have left the site or raised the middle finger to it.

He's full of bull too. You know that confidential section in the site? Where "anything" can be posted? Well, eons ago, I posted in there to resolve a potential conflict. Geez ... did he delete that posted topic in a hurry. There is no full trust in the trusted members section.

It's a section where dirt or imperfections about others may flourish, but where even the site admin's anus must remain chrome plated, polished and perfumed. No exaggeration.

Obviously. But the less obvious part is how many of the 'active' members are simply Ekkka and his role playing games. Ever notice how many of them simply agree with him but rarely ever add any meaningful content? He's playing with puppets.

Not that I've done much reading on his site, but I know the type.

I have said it before a lot of the folks there, are him talking to him self.

One can see that from the few times links have been posted here.

nothing wrong with deadwooding noncontributors; lurking that long is shirking.

the treeworld sandbox is his personal litterbox; i got canned for citing isa research, because he hates isa, along with most everything else in the world. cerebrum full of bile, yucko.

i wish more happened with tree care and health here, but that means i oughta start a thread or not beyotch. lurking may be shirking, but so is jumping on other folks' wagon all the time. :blush:

Ekka just might be the greatest multi-personality disorder individual that has ever walked the planet. Now I know where he came up with that foam idea, one of his self manifestations is a mattress salesman. Anybody at his site registered as Sealy? :lol:

I found treebuzz the other day have not had time to join it looks pretty slow,Treeworld was ok for the video's before i got banned.

At some point in time, I realized that Ekka - aka "Pekka" by some - started Tree World not to boost the arborist trade, but to elevate himself.

He has tried it in the guise of learning internet and code advancements, yet he failed in his goal. He increased internet presence, but never raised his reputatation by it.

Certainly few others if any post a miniature resume under their user name like he does. It stems from an inferiority complex. In short, even Ekka does not yet believe in himself.

It's not what he learned that's odd - that's fine. It's why he learns that's odd. He is one of the few tree industry people that I really believe does not have a passion for trees, but a drive to do the work for reward of recognition. Fine line, but there is a line.

Good to get a take on it from someone who was'nt part of the whole Ekka vs Treehouse thing.
Unfortunately, no-one here can really argue with him, as we are all just Butch's goons or minions.

You do realize this thread will be putting his blood pressure through the roof and giving him ulcers?

"giving him ulcers"? Hell that boy is wound so tight I think he's eating himself alive!
I've gone around with him here and at AS Mario, it's "see things my way, or I will find a way to mess with you" type of atitude. It backfired with him on me, he neg repped me just waiting for me to get a group and neg him, I did nothing. That just made his blood boil even more!
I've nothing good to say about him, so I don't say much and try to leave him alone, I wish he could learn to do the same.

My goodness, I do seem to have pushed a few of his buttons over there. I'd log on and respond, but it would be akin to walking through a gate with a 'Arbeit Macht Frei' over the top...

Anyhoo, seen as I KNOW he'll be reading this (:wave:hi Eric!) I'll try and respond here. Eric you say my stump grinder is no good and / or its a copy of the kanga? Well, seems to work well enough for my customers, and we certainly made a LOT of improvements over the crappy Kanga.
It was also good enough for Branch manager attachments to buy a crateload, and good enough to get an endorsement for a certain Mr Beranek. 8)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeJ4mPvtoPs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeJ4mPvtoPs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back