Anyone live near Grand Rapids MI

PCTREE

Treehouser
Im interested in buying a chipper that is located in Shelbyville, MI but its not feasable for me to go look at it. I would be willing to pay somebody to take a look. Any takers?????

Im interested in buying a chipper that is located in Shelbyville, MI but its not feasable for me to go look at it. I would be willing to pay somebody to take a look. Any takers?????

Where's Shelbyville, Paul ?
I wouldn't be dead-set against it, but Bob (HobbyClimber) might be more your guy ?
Lemme know.
GR (Grand Rapids) is about 3 hours from me, & I can get a knowledgeable friend to go along.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the offer, I was hoping somebody might be a bit closer. By the time you make the round trip of 6 hours that seems a bit much. Shelbyville is due south of GR. Im interested in a big Conehead chipper but hate to buy it unseen from a dealer. I was recently burnt on ebay with a truck.......Dont trust the feedback system, you can PAY to have negative feedback removed from your record!!:O:O

If you are going that way let me know......

Thanks Paul

PCTREE,

Says its 90 miles from me. I don't go that way much. And with Fuel at 4. a gal. don't plan it any time soon.
If I do, I will drop you a message to see if you still are interested.
Sorry I don't know anyone closer to help out ether.

Wally

Back