Anyone have a link for air filters?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im happy with engineaire so far so I'm just going to get the engineaire filters.

Is it a single assembly Cory? One lens or multiple?

Might be that you would have to splice three wires together to make it work. Did it come with a diagram?

One thing to remember is that sometimes the factory flasher wont work right with LEDs. They sometimes blink too fast, like the old days when you had a bulb out. They make flashers that will work.

The new one is a single lens ( with a little "window" in the middle for the reverse light), the old one is 3 lenses. No diagram. Yeah we got the fast flash going along with plenty of other stuff. Im just going to bring it to the guy who built it, he installs snow plows etc too so doing this should be nothing for him.

Sorry I could not be more help. I would bet that you have to jump some wires or splice them together to make it all work. The new one has 7 wires you say?

Might be separate grounds?

Could take some wires and jump to a battery and just keep track of what wire does what.

Oh I'm sure you would figure it out if you could get your mitts on it.

Following up here: I ordered new filters from the BB dealer and when I installed them, they just didn't fit quite right, didn't have a perfect, intuitive fit and feel like the original filters. So I went round and round on the phone with the parts guys, measuring etc., they said they were the correct filters, that the filters had been redesigned so they might fit a little differently. Finally called enginaire and told them of the issues, that I had new replacement filters which didn't seem to fit correctly (was still using the original filters cuz even though the restriction indicator went off everyday, they fit right), they said we'll just send you new filters so you don't dust your engine. They sent them, they fit perfectly like the originals, the restriction indicator doesn't go off at all with them, life is good. Enginaire stepped up big time for their customer.

Lol! I read thru the thread last night and saw that pic, thought, 'jeez how did I do that??':|:

I agree, steve, they kept it simple and stepped right up. I'm sending them the new unused filters I got from the dealer, maybe they can tell me why they were problematic.

Back