All RopeKnight - All The Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas, I haven't tried the Rope Knight so I'm not going to make any comments on it. But I do want to let you know that I'm all behind you on reducing the amount of lead, or any other toxic substance, released into our environment.

Thanks for your support.
Lets get this Lead free party happening in Hong Kong.
Send me your details and we will fire one off your way.
Cheers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ermagawd! I have been meaning to ship it to Rajan/Eric in Wisconsin but I just keep forgetting! I have 2 other packages in my truck to ship out, I will throw the RKin there tomorrow and get it out.

Rajan Eric (EMR) one of you guys send me your address. Rajan has sent me his twice now... I am the worst at mailing things! SORRY

I'm the worlds worst at throwing a bag, that's why I bought a BigShot.
However, I've thrown my RopeKnight many times now with surprising success. something about the weight/shape dynamics I suppose that a conventional bag or Highball doesn't have. Whatever, I'm not trying to second guess it, it just works very well and that in my book is a success story 100%.

Firing with my BigShot trigger set up, now that's a different story altogether. The accuracy is brilliant and grabbing the line to prevent an overshot or the RK coming down on something fragile is easy because the cube is right in front of me.
I love watching the RK flying up dead straight and steady like a silver bullet.
Awesome.

What is your BigShot trigger set up like? That's somthing I want to rig up on my BS. Also, how often would you say you get birdnest tangles shooting out of the cube?

I was the sub on big removals job on Monday with the developer and contractor helping out. Times are tough every where.
Jeff the contractor who never even knew what a throw wt was .
watched me throw and retrieve for a few tree and then asked to give a go.
He threw it palm up in his hand, nothing like we do(one hand or two hand pedulum throws). He threw and retrieved it like a champ with no fear.
No fear because It never presented itself as an object of harm only as an accurate, smooth and easy rope positioning tool.
The KEy point is it performs smooth and easy and as long as you can hit the tree all will be well.
Throwbags, I'll say it agaian aand again jam, snag, get stuck or catapult from jams and snags.
RopeKnight is a slippery fish and flip flops out of the tree in a very predictable manner.
Think slippery fish with a double ended rocket nose cone opposed to malleable, conforming, friction applying ball/bag/pod.

please remember also the Vinyl/rubber sleeve is great impact dampening and foam and rubber sleeve is the best on the market for impact dampening.
Cheers

If you consider a few hundred in total "a lot" and quite a few samples sent out worldwide. Alot like Nick and the APTA small market with difficult access to potential buyers, small production numbers and high costs etc. etc. No one is getting rich on this. I was told to make another throw wt( dirt cheap) and because we have the reputation with the RopeKnight we would be able to sell tons of em. Being the industry leader I can't see us going backwards and producing something that is disposable or made from plastics/rubber etc and is not Guaranteed for Life.

The arbclimber who realizes the RopeKnights potential is mb 1 in 20. The "early adopters/leaders" who see technological advancement and wish to capitolize on it are few and even then may not wish to share their success so as to maintain their edge over the competition.
The important thing is we are the first to innovate and share our success with you all. Not everything can be valued monetarily.
Alot like love. Love takes a long time and putting yourself out there knowing your heart can be broken is far less of concern knowing the joy that love brings into the world.
Bit mushy but you gotta know we keep on keepin on because the experience is so darn good it demands to be shared!
Cheers and Happy Sunday.

That APTA doubles as a punisher for bad workers. A stout loud of acorns in there should get a man moving.

hahaha...I may have to offer it to the sheriff for crowd control. I will definitely find some alternative projectiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back