200T: Truly the best climbing saw in the history of the universe?

I know its hard to believe, but its true. My 200t was a 2010 and for a few years it ran great. Had the carb rebuilt and then got a new carb. Still didn't run like it used to.

Love the 540XP.

How long have you had the 540? I ran a ton of 200's, tried a 540 when the first 201s came out and sucked. The 540 ran like crap and wouldn't run and had many issues as well as being weak and getting broken. I traded it in to recoup what I could against a 880, sweet saw. I then went back to the 201 and since stihl sorted them they are imo the best new tophandle out there.

How long have you had the 540? I ran a ton of 200's, tried a 540 when the first 201s came out and sucked. The 540 ran like crap and wouldn't run and had many issues as well as being weak and getting broken. I traded it in to recoup what I could against a 880, sweet saw. I then went back to the 201 and since stihl sorted them they are imo the best new tophandle out there.
:/:

I still got a 338xp and just got a 201t. Not real sold on the 201 yet. Im really thinking of offing it for a newer husky. Just my opinion though

Back