192t is a dog

• Thread starter sytherstrike
  • Start date
  • Replies 79
  • Views 10K
No joy, might have been before the last crash.

I know they cost about $40, and encorporate a ceramic chain catcher. GASoline71, Gary, might know the part number, or I might be able to find it at home tonight.

Plastic dogs.:lol:

I looked at it in the sawshop and that was the FIRST thing I noticed. I'm a diehard Stihl fan but c'mon. Plastic dogs.:what:

Hmm I have Gary's old 361 with the big dogs on it. I beleive they're the same as come with the full-wrap cause my other 361 has the same dogs and I bought it as a full-wrap.

If someone could tell me how to easily convert a clipboard file to something I can upload here I could post the part numbers and pics.

Well a .doc file won't load either. I give up. If someone is really stuck I could e-mail them a file if need be. Your dealer should be able to find it if they're not a complete maroon though. It's a optional double dog for the 361.

Clear some PM room, Justin. I'm offering to deal with getting whatever it is you're trying to post up.

This should have the couple of last part numbers that were cut off.:|:

Attachments

• 361 final.JPG
    361 final.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 10
Plastic dogs are functional. NOT like real steel toothed dogs but PDs do manage to grab a little in bark fissures and work considerably better than totally dogless.

Back